My first new piece of photo-manipulation/compositing in a while, this one features some familiar faces – provided you’ve watched some of the video edits I have done that is. In what has to be one of the more natural progressions, I have used some photos of the dinosaurs from Rentadinosaur and brought them together in a prehistoric landscape via Photoshop!
This was actually more difficult than I imagined it to be. First, it exposed how rusty I had become with the procedure of making these pictures in just a month of not doing one. Then I changed the images of the dinosaurs and the background many times until I got it right, with one major change coming at the last minute though this did eventually bring the whole composition together and I finally felt confident that it was ready to be share in public.
Aside from Rentadinosaur, the assets used came from the usual sources:
Click thumbnail for full sized image:
And here is the finished article (Click image for full size).
Despite the length of time it took, the many false starts and many changes, I am rather satisfied with the results. As ever, a huge learning curve as every new piece of work should be.
As always you can see all my artwork on my new Instagram account! If you are on there, please do give me a follow! 🙂
Thanks for reading!