Forgive the tardiness of this post, but I am once again humbled to receive another award from my blogging peers, this time it is the One Lovely Blog award.
I don’t know if my site can be described as “lovely” but I am grateful to Medievalotaku for thinking so and for this latest honour he has bestowed upon me. In accepting this award one must honour the following rules in both receiving and making their own nominations:
- You must thank person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
- You must list the rules and display the award
- You must add 7 facts about yourself
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers
Having responded to many of these award conditions in the past, I should be thankful that the requirement on the personal fact sharing front is only seven yet I fear I may have already exhausted everything I care to share with you all.
But I shall try:
- I really hate it when they squish down the end credits of a TV show as I am trying to read the identity of a certain cast member in it. That and credits going too fast are anathema to me.
- On my Blu-ray shelf there is just about room for two more discs before all the space has been used up. If my Christmas present list for this year is fulfilled then it is game over.
- I suffer from mild narcolepsy. No matter how much sleep I get the night before I will always drift off during the day – usually when I am trying to watch a review disc!
- Case in point – this entry was typed 17 minutes after the above one as I dozed off while thinking about what to put next!
- Whilst I own three guitars – a Fender Stratocaster Jimi Hendrix re-issue, a Fender Squier Stratocaster and a Sigma-Martin acoustic – none of them have been played in well over a decade.
- Way back when I was younger I attended the TV recording of an early Channel 4 sitcom called Dream Stuffing, featuring a groundbreaking openly gay male character that wasn’t a mincing stereotype. At that age I didn’t know even know what gay meant unlike kids of today who seem to have gender confusion issues almost straight from the womb…
- I have never seen The Lion King.
Sorry for that dull list there but all of the exciting and revelatory stuff can be found in the somewhere in the body of my previous award acceptance answers.
Now for the fifteen nominations:
Congrats to all nominees, thanks once again to Medievalotaku for his nomination and thanks to you for reading!